- All players begin the campaign with a score of 8 in each Resource.
- The campaign ends when all but one player is at zero Resources or on the last week, whichever comes first
- Players are encouraged to play three or four League games per week.
- A player that plays only one league game in a week suffers an automatic -1 to all of their Resources.
- A player that plays zero league games in a week suffers an automatic -2 to all of their Resources.
- A player may not play the same opponent more than once per week.
- Players are encouraged to accept challenges from other players. A player is not required to accept a challenge from another player who has twice the resources they have.
- Both players can agree to play a specific scenario (such as one of the special scenarios in the starter sets or a custom scenario based on your teams' narrative) or use some other alternative selection method. If they cannot agree or don't care, players should use the random scenario selection table in the back of the Kill Team rulebook.
- If a scenario causes a player to lose enough of a Resources they go below zero (0) in that resource, then they must lose other resources of their choice instead.
- Players may choose any points level they care to agree upon, up to 150 points. If players can't agree on a points level, then they must play at 100 points.
- Players may recruit 1 team member after each game, but they must still be fully painted and WYSIWYG. You may recruit them later if you wish, but they are still new recruits until they fight in their first mission.
- Players are allowed to start entirely new rosters, but they start at the same Resource level as their previous roster with a -1 penalty to each Resource on top of that.
Injuries and Advancing
- Use the injury and advancement rules from the campaigns section of the rulebook.
- Another player must clearly witness all injury and advancement resolution. You must clearly state all rolls before they are made.
- Don't forget that Kill Team can be mean, nasty, and unfair in the game itself, so try not to sweat the small stuff, shake off the dust, and move on to the next game.
- You may have any number of Specialists in your Roster. Obviously, all rules for teams are still in effect, so you may not have more than one of each type of Specialist in a Team and you may only have the default number of Specialists in a Team unless a special rule allows you to break that rule.
- Don't forget that higher-level specialists cost more points.
- The homebrew Adepta Sororitas rules from Masters of the Forge will be allowed.
- A link will be provided when that document is published.
- Note that at the moment this list is only the Battle Sisters with their Heavy and Special weapon alternatives. No other units in the Index (or, especially, legacy codexes) are currently represented.
- No other homebrew is allowed at this point.